Booth Library | Geology |
Geology Research Guides
- Citation Styles
A List of resources to different citation styles... APA, MLA, ASA, CMoS (Chicago), CSE...
- EIU 4101 :: Spaceship Earth (Dr. Smith)
Finding newspaper articles and scholarly journal articles for Dr. Betty Smith's sections of EIU 4101 seminar "Spaceship Earth." Notes how to find graphs and maps using the article databases.
- GEG 1100 :: Cultural Geography (Dr. Smith)
Accompanies the United Nations Millennium Development Goals assignment
- GIS (Geographic Information System) Resources
Provides library resources for studying GIS, online sources for GIS data, GIS resources available at EIU, and ideas for using GIS in the classroom.
- Women in Science and Math - Reading List
How can we assist you?The subject librarian for Geology is:
- Kirstin Duffin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kirstin is ready to guide you in your Geology research. Please email Kirstin or call her at 217-581-6072.