Booth Library | Geography |
Geography Research Guides
- Citation Styles
A List of resources to different citation styles... APA, MLA, ASA, CMoS (Chicago), CSE...
- Rural Studies
A research guide to support the Rural Studies minor.
- EIU 4101 :: Spaceship Earth (Dr. Smith)
Finding newspaper articles and scholarly journal articles for Dr. Betty Smith's sections of EIU 4101 seminar "Spaceship Earth." Notes how to find graphs and maps using the article databases.
- GEG 1100 :: Cultural Geography (Dr. Smith)
Accompanies the United Nations Millennium Development Goals assignment
- GEG 3775: Urban Geography (Dr. Smith)
A guide to finding scholarly reviews of urban geography books for Dr. Smith's assignment
- GEG 3780 :: Land Use Planning (Dr. Smith)
- GEG/ESC 3200 :: Human Impacts on the Environment - Research Forum
- Cultural Geography
An introduction to library resources in Cultural Geography
- GIS (Geographic Information System) Resources
Provides library resources for studying GIS, online sources for GIS data, GIS resources available at EIU, and ideas for using GIS in the classroom.
- Native American Cultures
- Women in Science and Math - Reading List
How can we assist you?The subject librarian for Geography is:
- Kirstin Duffin, email@example.com
Kirstin is ready to guide you in your Geography research. Please email Kirstin or call her at 217-581-6072.