Booth Library | Biological Sciences |
Biological Sciences Research Guides
- Citation Styles
A List of resources to different citation styles... APA, MLA, ASA, CMoS (Chicago), CSE...
- BIO 1150 :: Biology Forum
Use this guide to gain basic library skills to enable you to perform university-level scientific research. Learn about appropriate sources, parts of a scientific article, and available library resources for your biology literature research needs.
- BIO 1500 :: Daphnia Lab
Introduction to searching for peer-reviewed, scholarly articles using two general biology databases for the Daphnia laboratory assignment.
- BIO 3120 :: Poster assignment
Navigate the biology article databases to find literature for the poster assignment for BIO 3120 - Cellular and Molecular Biology.
- BIO 3510 :: Plant Physiology - Writing a Scientific Paper
Search strategies and guidance in using library resources for the Effects of Fertilizer on Growth lab write up.
- BIO 3520 :: Intro to Library Resources for Animal Physiology
Overview of library resources for upper level researchers enrolled in Animal Physiology.
- BIO 3800 :: Locating Ecological Literature
Navigating library resources to find ecology publications, including journal articles (primary literature) and books (secondary literature).
- GIS (Geographic Information System) Resources
Provides library resources for studying GIS, online sources for GIS data, GIS resources available at EIU, and ideas for using GIS in the classroom.
- Women in Science and Math - Reading List
How can we assist you?The subject librarian for Biological Sciences is:
- Kirstin Duffin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kirstin is ready to guide you in your Biological Sciences research. Please email Kirstin or call her at 217-581-6072.