Booth Library | Health/Medicine |
Health/Medicine Research Guides
- American Psychological Association (APA)
How to cite sources in APA Style
- Citation Styles
A List of resources to different citation styles... APA, MLA, ASA, CMoS (Chicago), CSE...
- Community Health - Ebooks
- Disaster/Emergency Planning and Response
- Online Video for School Health and Safety
- HST 2250 :: Introduction to the Profession
- HST 2700: Marketing for Health Professions
- HST 2800 :: Research Methods
This guide describes how to find peer reviewed articles for the literature review assignment.
- HST 3000 :: Health Concepts for Teachers
- HST 4250 :: Health Program Planning
- HST 4993 :: Promoting Health and Wellness in the Classroom and Community
- HST 5750 :: Program Planning and Evaluation
- HST 5770 :: Leadership & Ethics for Health Professionals
- HST/CMN 4910 :: Applied Health Communiation
- Health Statistics
- Health Studies Current Awareness via Facebook
- Peer Review :: Is this Article Peer Reviewed?
- Statistics Resources
- Women in Science and Math - Reading List
How can we assist you?The subject librarian for Health/Medicine is:
- Stacey Knight-Davis, firstname.lastname@example.org
Stacey is ready to guide you in your Health/Medicine research. Please email Stacey or call her at 217-581-6072.