Booth Library | Psychology |
Psychology Research Guides
- American Psychological Association (APA)
How to cite sources in APA Style
- Citation Styles
A List of resources to different citation styles... APA, MLA, ASA, CMoS (Chicago), CSE...
- Criminal Justice
Guide to library resources in Criminal Justice.
Subject guide for the area of Psychology
- PSY 3805: Research Methods and Experimental Design
Course guide for PSY 3805 Research Methods and Experimental Design, which focuses on research methodologies, including observational, experimental, and survey techniques.
- PSY4590: Psychological Effects of Religious Practice
A guide to accompany research assignments for PSY4590
- Bullying Books in the BTC
A short bibliography of some of the books on bullying found in the BTC
- Literature Reviews, finding and using them
- Mental Measurements Yearbook, a guide to its use
- Surveys: Finding Sample Questionnaires, Tests & Surveys
- Women in Science and Math - Reading List
How can we assist you?The subject librarian for Psychology is:
- Bill Schultz, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bill is ready to guide you in your Psychology research. Please email Bill or call him at 217-581-6072.