Booth Library | Education |
Education Research Guides
- Citation Styles
A List of resources to different citation styles... APA, MLA, ASA, CMoS (Chicago), CSE...
- EDF 2555 :: Adopt a Nation
Describes resources for Adopt-a-Nation Assignment in EDF 2555.
- ELE 3050 Service Learning by Elementary Students
A guide for ELE3050 students to find articles on service learning by elementary students
- ELE/MLE 4890: ELL/Bilingual Teaching Materials
A guide to English Language Learning and Bilingual Materials found in Booth and in BTC
- Basal Readers in the BTC
How to find basal readers in the BTC
- Bullying Books in the BTC
A short bibliography of some of the books on bullying found in the BTC
- ILTS Content Area and Basic Skills Tests Study Guides
Ways to get to online and print study guides for the ILTS.
- Literature Reviews, finding and using them
- Master's Theses @ EIU
Describes how to locate a Master's Thesis written by a graduate of EIU.
- Mental Measurements Yearbook, a guide to its use
- Statistics Resources
- Surveys: Finding Sample Questionnaires, Tests & Surveys
- War Bibliography: Selected Books for Young Adults
A short bibliography on war narratives and diaries found in the BTC
How can we assist you?The subject librarian for Education is:
- Ann Brownson, email@example.com
Ann is ready to guide you in your Education research. Please email Ann or call her at 217-581-6072.