Booth Library | Psychology |
Psychology Electronic Reference Resources
- APA Dictionary of Psychology
Psychology | Clear and Authoritative Definitions
- Buros Test Reviews Online Open Access
Provides a way to identify test reviews included in the Mental Measurements Yearbooks located in the Reference Room Ref. Z5814.P8 R93
- Mental Measurements Yearbook indexed by Buros Test Reviews Online Open Access
Use the Buros Test Reviews Online free search site to identify test reviews in Mental Measurements Yearbooks located in the Reference Room Ref. Z5814.P8 R93
- Sage Knowledge E-Reference Collection
Selected SAGE eBook and eReference content, including scholarly monographs, reference works, handbooks, series, professional development titles, and more.
- Wiley Blackwell Encyclopedia of Family Studies
Comprehensive, interdisciplinary collection of the key concepts, trends, and processes relating to the study of families and family patterns throughout the world.
Interdisciplinary and Related
- Dissertations and Theses (WorldCat)
Over 8 million records representing all dissertations, theses and published material based on theses and dissertations cataloged in WorldCat.
- Encyclopedia of Social Media and Politics
This work explores how the rise of social media is altering politics both in the United States and in key moments, movement, and places around the world. Its scope encompasses the disruptive technologies and activities that are changing basic patterns in American politics.