Booth Library | All |
All Electronic Reference Resources
- National Center for Education Statistics Open Access
U. S. Government Information | Statistics | Condition of Education | Digest of Education Statistics | High School Dropout & Completion Rates | Indicators of School Crime | Projections of Education Statistics
- National Center for Health Statistics Open Access
U. S. Government Information | Statistics | Births | Deaths | Health | Disease | Exercise & Lifestyle
- NINES (Networked Infrastructure for Nineteenth-Century Electronic Scholarship) Open Access
A scholarly organization devoted to forging links between the material archive of the nineteenth century and the digital research environment of the twenty-first.
- Nineteenth Century in association with the British Library Open Access
Search an online catalogue of over 28,000 nineteenth-century works available on microfiche. It allows you to search the largest and most important collection of nineteenth-century works for research and teaching.
- NIST Chemistry WebBook Open Access
Standard Reference Data Program
- North American Industry Classifications (NAICS) Open Access
- NYPL Digital Gallery Open Access
NYPL Digital Gallery provides access to over 275,000 images digitized from primary sources and printed rarities in the collections of The New York Public Library, including illuminated manuscripts, historical maps, vintage posters, rare prints and photographs, illustrated books, printed ephemera, and more.