Booth Library | Recreation and Leisure |
Recreation and Leisure Ebook Resources
Interdisciplinary and Related
- eBooks on EBSCOhost
Search and view more than 1500 e-book titles on a variety of topics, including business, computer science, education, general reference, nursing and health, political science, psychology, and other nonfiction subjects.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library (GVRL)
Gale Virtual Reference Library (GVRL) is a database of encyclopedias and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research.
- Merck Manual of Geriatrics Open Access
- Merck Manual of Health and Aging Open Access
- Occupational Outlook Handbook Open Access
Profiles of hundreds of occupations that describe What They Do, Work Environment, How to Become One, Pay, and more.
- Sage Knowledge E-Reference Collection
Selected SAGE eBook and eReference content, including scholarly monographs, reference works, handbooks, series, professional development titles, and more.
- Springer eBooks: Reference Works Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Online Books and Book Chapters | Publication Dates from 2005-2017
- SpringerLink Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Full-text E-books and Chapters | Publication Dates from 2005-2017
Peer Reviewed Journals (Some Fulltext)