Booth Library | Recreation and Leisure |
Recreation and Leisure Librarian
Need help? firstname.lastname@example.org
Recreation and Leisure Databases
- Hospitality & Tourism Complete Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Topics: Hospitality | Tourism | Culinary Arts | Leisure | Business Travel Hotel Management | International Foods | Tourist Destinations
- Physical Education Index Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Citations and Abstracts | Some Figures and Tables Provided | Physical Education Curricula | Sports Medicine | Dance | Sport Law | Kinesiology | Motor Learning | Recreation | Standardized Fitness Tests | Sports Equipment | Business and Marketing | Coaching and Training | Sport Sociology/Psychology | Articles are available through the Get Full Text link
- SPORTDiscus Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Citations and Some Fulltext Articles | Recreation | Leisure Studies | Exercise Physiology | Sports Medicine | Coaching | Physical Fitness | Psychology of Sport | History of Sport | Sociology of Sport | Training Conditioning | Covers 1800 to Present
Interdisciplinary and Related
- Academic Search Complete Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Topics: Broad Subject Coverage | Area Studies | Ethnic & Multicultural Studies | General Sciences | Social Sciences | Law | Politics & Government | Women`s Studies | Popular Culture
- Business Source Elite Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Topics: Business | Management | Economics | Finance | Banking | Accounting | Company Profiles & Financials
- Consumer Health Complete
General Consumer Health Topics | Streaming Video
- Dance in Video
Streaming Video | Ballet | Tap | Jazz | Contemporary | Experimental | Improvisational Dance | Pioneers of Modern Dance
- ERIC/EBSCO Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Largest Education Database | Articles | Documents and Reports | Pre-K-12 Education | Postsecondary Education | Continuing Education | Special Education | ELL | Counseling
- Gale Virtual Reference Library (GVRL)
Gale Virtual Reference Library (GVRL) is a database of encyclopedias and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research.
- Google Scholar with EIU Electronic Journals
Search across many disciplines and sources: peer-reviewed papers, theses, books, abstracts and articles, from academic publishers, professional societies, preprint repositories, universities and other scholarly organizations. Use the Get Full Text @ EIU link to access Booth Library`s electronic journals.
- Health Source: Consumer Edition
General Health Topics | Consumer Information | Nutrition | Childcare | Sports Medicine | Wellness | Exercise
- Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Medical Topics | Treatments | Research | Nursing | Allied Health
- JSTOR Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Topics: Broad Range of Disciplines in the Humanities, Social Sciences & Field Sciences
- National Center for Health Statistics Open Access
U. S. Government Information | Statistics | Births | Deaths | Health | Disease | Exercise & Lifestyle
- Occupational Outlook Handbook Open Access
Profiles of hundreds of occupations that describe What They Do, Work Environment, How to Become One, Pay, and more.
- PsycArticles Includes Peer Reviewed Content
PsycARTICLES, from the American Psychological Association (APA), is a definitive source of full-text, peer-reviewed scholarly and scientific articles in psychology. Contains more than 45,000 articles from 57 journals - 46 published by the American Psychological Association (APA) and 11 from allied organizations. 1985 to present.
- PsycInfo Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Citations and abstracts of peer-reviewed articles, dissertations, and technical reports on all areas of psychology (1887 to present). Articles are available through the Get Full Text link.
- Readers' Guide Retrospective
Index to Popular Magazines | 1890 to 1982 | Some Linked to Fulltext Articles
- Social Sciences Abstracts Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Citations and abstracts of journal articles in all areas of the social sciences (1983 to present).
- SpringerLink Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Full-text E-books and Chapters | Publication Dates from 2005-2015
Peer Reviewed Journals (Some Fulltext)