Booth Library | Economics |
Need help? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Source Elite Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Topics: Business | Management | Economics | Finance | Banking | Accounting | Company Profiles & Financials
- EconLit Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Citations and abstracts for articles from international journals, books, dissertations and working papers.
- International Monetary Fund eLibrary Data Open Access
Data and Statistics | International Finance | Domestic Finance | Economics | International Payments | Inflation | Exchange Rates | Interest rates | Banking | Prices | Production
- World Databank Open Access
Data and Statistics | World Development | Economics | Education | Gender | Health and Nutrition | International Finance | Population | Poverty | Debt | International Migration
Interdisciplinary and Related
- Cabell's Directories of Publishing Opportunities in Business
These directories help you select journals in the areas of Accounting, Economics & Finance, Management, and Marketing that are most likely to publish your manuscript. Includes extensive information on the style and format of most Business journals.
- EconPapers Open Access
Over 450,000 Working Papers | Access Varies | Some Free | Some Require Subscription
- Google Scholar with EIU Electronic Journals
Search across many disciplines and sources: peer-reviewed papers, theses, books, abstracts and articles, from academic publishers, professional societies, preprint repositories, universities and other scholarly organizations. Use the Get Full Text @ EIU link to access Booth Library`s electronic journals.
- Historical Statistics of the United States : Earliest Times to the Present : Millennial Edition
Published in 2006, this resource provides access to statistical data on American social, behavioral, humanistic, and natural sciences - including economics, government, finance, sociology, demography, education, law, natural resources, climate, religion, international migration and trade.
- JSTOR Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Topics: Broad Range of Disciplines in the Humanities, Social Sciences & Field Sciences
- Lexis-Nexis, Academic
Newspapers | Business, Political, Social, Entertainment Topics | Legal Research | Case Law | Law Reviews | Corporate Information
- Mergent FIS
US company data | International company data | Annual reports
- Morningstar Investment Research Center
Real-time access to data | Independent analysis | Stocks| Mutual funds | Exchange-traded funds | Closed-end funds
Please log out when you are finished
- RIA Checkpoint (You must be in the library building to use this database)
Tax and financial data
- SpringerLink Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Full-text E-books and Chapters | Publication Dates from 2005-2015
Peer Reviewed Journals (Some Fulltext)