Booth Library | All |
- National Archives of the United Kingdom Open Access
1,000 years of British history | Browse popular online collections | Does not include the collections digitised in partnership with commercial publishers.
- National Center for Education Statistics Open Access
U. S. Government Information | Statistics | Condition of Education | Digest of Education Statistics | High School Dropout & Completion Rates | Indicators of School Crime | Projections of Education Statistics
- National Center for Health Statistics Open Access
U. S. Government Information | Statistics | Births | Deaths | Health | Disease | Exercise & Lifestyle
- National Institute for Standards and Technology Open Access
- National Organization of Rare Disorders (NORD) Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Database of Research Reports and Article Citations for over 1,200 Rare Diseases | Information for Patients and Medical Professionals | Advocacy for Rare-Disease Community
- NCLEX Exam Review
Open the "Career Tools" box, choose "Medical/Nursing" and then choose NCLEX RN or NCLEC PN to access online practice tests.
- New World Cinema: Major Independent Features and Shorts, 1990 to Present
Streaming Video | 200 Award Winning Feature Films | 50 Award Winning Short Films | Leading Independent Distributors | Presented at Major Film Festivals
- New York Times (1980-present)
Lexis-Nexis provides the full text of articles from the New York Times.
- New York Times (Historical)
Fulltext Articles | 1851-2010
- Newspaper Library, University of Illinois Open Access
Search for newspaper holdings at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, the "World`s Largest University Newspaper Library."
- Newspaper Source/EBSCO
Fulltext Articles | U. S and International Newspapers
- Nineteenth-Century Serials Edition (NCSE) Open Access
Monthly Repository (1806-1837) and Unitarian Chronicle (1832-1833) | Northern Star (1838-1852) | Leader (1850-1860) | English Woman's Journal (1858-1864) | Tomahawk (1867-1870) | Publishers' Circular (1880-1890)
- NoveList K-8 Plus
Subset of Novelist Plus | Readers Advisory Tool | Book Reviews | Learning Center offers Teaching Tools for Classroom Use
- NoveList Plus
Readers Advisory Tool | Book Reviews