Booth Library | Geology |
Need help? email@example.com
- Harper's Weekly
Fulltext Articles | 1857-1889
- Health Source: Consumer Edition
General Health Topics | Consumer Information | Nutrition | Childcare | Sports Medicine | Wellness | Exercise
- Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Medical Topics | Treatments | Research | Nursing | Allied Health
- Historical Abstracts Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Topics: World History | Excluding the United States and Canada
- Historical Statistics of the United States : Earliest Times to the Present : Millennial Edition
Published in 2006, this resource provides access to statistical data on American social, behavioral, humanistic, and natural sciences - including economics, government, finance, sociology, demography, education, law, natural resources, climate, religion, international migration and trade.
- Homeland Security Digital Library
U.S. Policy and Strategy documents relevant to current issues in homeland security.
- Hospitality & Tourism Complete Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Topics: Hospitality | Tourism | Culinary Arts | Leisure | Business Travel Hotel Management | International Foods | Tourist Destinations
- Household Products Database Open Access
Lists health effects from Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) provided by the manufacturers for over 4,000 consumer brands. Research products by name, category or chemical ingredient.
- How Products are Made Open Access
Explains and details the manufacturing process of a wide variety of products. The site provides step by step descriptions of the assembly and manufacturing process. There is related information for each product including how the item works, who invented the product and possible future developments.
- Humanities International Complete Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Topics: Authors | Artists | Musicians | Literature & Theater Criticism | Fiction, Short Story, Poetry, Drama Criticism | Photography | Painting | Music | Theater | Graphic Arts | Film | Contemporary Arts | Society & Culture
- Facts on File Dictionary of Earth Science
Online Dictionary | Earth Science Terminology
- Sage Knowledge E-Reference Collection: Geography, Earth & Environmental Science
Online Encyclopedias | General Topics in Geography
- Springer eBooks: Earth and Environmental Science Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Online Books and Book Chapters | Publication Dates from 2005-2017
Interdisciplinary and Related
- Academic Search Complete Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Topics: Broad Subject Coverage | Area Studies | Ethnic & Multicultural Studies | General Sciences | Social Sciences | Law | Politics & Government | Women`s Studies | Popular Culture
- ADS Abstract Service Open Access Includes Peer Reviewed Content
The Astrophysics Data System (ADS) | Citations with Some Fulltext | Astronomy and Astrophysics | Physics and Geophysics | ArXiv Preprints
- Applied Science and Technology Abstracts Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Topics: Wide Variety of Applied Science & Technology Specialties | Computers | Green Technologies | Renewable Energy | Materials Sciences | Textiles | Manufacturing | Engineering
- Biosis Previews Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Comprehensive Biological Sciences Database | Citations and Abstracts | Agriculture | Aquatic Sciences | Biochemistry | Biophysics | Biotechnology | Botany | Cell Biology | Developmental Biology | Ecology | Entomology | Genetics and Genomics | Medicine | Microbiology | Molecular Biology | Pharmacology | Physiology | Zoology | Articles are available through the Get Full Text link | Primarily 1969 to Present
- Clase and Periodica
Scholarly Articles | Spanish, Portuguese, French, and English Languages | 24 Latin American and Caribbean Countries
- Encyclopedia of Environmetrics
A comprehensive source of relevant fundamental concepts in environmetric research, development and applications for statisticians, mathematicians, economists, environmentalists, ecologist, government officials and policy makers.
- Google Scholar with EIU Electronic Journals
Search across many disciplines and sources: peer-reviewed papers, theses, books, abstracts and articles, from academic publishers, professional societies, preprint repositories, universities and other scholarly organizations. Use the Get Full Text @ EIU link to access Booth Library`s electronic journals.
- GreenFile Includes Peer Reviewed Content
GreenFILE offers well-researched information covering all aspects of human impact to the environment. Its collection of scholarly, government and general-interest titles includes content on global warming, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling, and more.
- JSTOR Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Topics: Broad Range of Disciplines in the Humanities, Social Sciences & Field Sciences
- MathSciNet Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Abstracts, reviews, and citations for Mathematics books, articles, and conference proceedings.
- MathSciNet/EBSCO Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Abstracts, reviews, and citations for Mathematics books, articles, and conference proceedings. May be cross-searched with EBSCOhost databases on technology and education topics.
- Salem Science Online
Contains: Encyclopedia of Environmental Issues & Encyclopedia of Global Issues
- SciFinder Includes Peer Reviewed Content
Comprehensive Chemistry Database | Journal Articles | Patents | Structure and Substance Searching | Reaction Searching | Early 1800s to Present
Access to this database requires user registration.
Create an account.