Booth Library |
Borrow, Renew, Return
Charge-out and Return
- A current EIU ID card is required to charge-out materials
- To avoid fines and fees you may renew most items
- MyAccount (VU-Find)
- Don't have an account in this version of the catalog? Detailed login instructions
- MyAccount (Classic)
- Login requires your Library ID number and last name
- Charge-out/Return materials at:
- Main Circulation Desk – 3000 Level South at the top of the stairs
- Ballenger Teachers Center – 3000 Level North (BTC materials only, please)
- Library Technology Services – 4000 Level
- Bookdrop – Southwest Side of Building (Returns Only –No media items please)
- You must be 18 or older and a resident of Illinois to apply for a Community Borrowers Card.
- Bring a photo ID with a current address to Booth Library’s Circulation Desk and ask to fill out an application.
- Once your card arrives in the mail you will be able to check out materials.
- Lake Land College students may receive their Community Borrowers Card immediately if they present their Lake Land ID card.
- To check out items you must present your Community Borrowers Card and a valid photo ID.